Is anyone out there??? I feel like I'm talking to myself. If you do read this, please let me know, even if it's just a "Hey!"
I hate mosquitos. Actually, I destest, despise, and abhor the little varmints. I'm not sure what earthly purpose they serve. This summer, I have swelled up like a balloon every time I've been bitten. That's never happened before. Once they made my hand swell up and it looked like Mickey Mouse's, only I had more fingers. They got me again this morning. Once near each eye. Now I look like Quasimodo. Thank goodness for Benadryl. It's gradually making the swelling go down, but it also makes me pretty loopey. I had to do errands (with kids in tow) while under the influence, and that was no fun. At least I had Dr. Pepper and iron tablets to counteract the drowsiness. We came home. The kids watched tv, and I took a nap. Now I'm a little more ready to tackle all of the things that still need to be done.
I'm planning on starting homeschool on Monday. I've had a hard time finding an available notary so that I can get my affidavit signed and sent in. Hopefully, I can take care of that in the next few days. I've got most of my printouts ready for the first month, and an idea of what to teach. Now I need to bone up on the creation. We're doing astronomy this year, and I figured that was a good place to start.
I've gotten all of the kids rooms cleaned, and some of the family room. I wanted it all done by the end of the summer. At least it looks better than it did a few weeks ago. The day to day maintenance can be hard to keep up with, but I'm tackling that little by little. Hopefully, I can get it done soon. I'm tired of looking at it.
Well, enough rambling. Thanks for reading if you got this far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nathan is reading. Indeed, Nathan is doing little else at two in the morning at the hotel ... :p
Hi, Nathan!!! I'm glad I'm not invisible!
I read it! lol Ok I got a blog spot thing. And you know as smart as I am I am having trouble figuring things out. Maybe I need to borrow Sarah so she can help me :) Oh and I know why we have misqietoes I am just not sure WHAT WE NEED FLIES FOR!!!!
Post a Comment