Thursday, September 27, 2007

Is this how it is done?

Alright I think I just figured out how to post myown blogs. :) I love writing but mostly about me. Jk anyway. Let's see for all in the family who doesn't know I am now a Sophomore at Highland High. Yes I said Sophomore which means I will be turning 16 soon. That would be January 25th~ I am way excited and I want to have a masked ball but that is what my friend is doing in february for her birthday. So I need to come up with a twist if you have any ideas they are apprechiated! Oh let's see I am started dancing with the Spirit company at Thomson Lane Entertainment, actually my first real dance lesson is today. It's going to be very interesting and I think I will be the oldest in the classes which really sucks. I definately plan to move up quickly so I can be with my age group. Alright I am supposed to be doing homework so I better get one it. Talk to you all later,
Tootles,
Roselina

3 comments:

CKLHand said...

Roseleaner!!!!!!

I couldn't figure out what in the hoo ha was going on here!! LOL.
You suprised me. Nice to see you again, even if it is only on the internet. For those on my side of the family, this is Steve's neice Roselina, aka Roseleaner!

Leana said...

Haha yes Roseleaner but you can call me Roselina, you should ask about the many jokes that go around. By the way has steve come up with anymore?

CKLHand said...

By the way has steve come up with anymore?


Not lately, but give him time. :>